Discover the Power of EVlink Electric Vehicle Charging SolutionsA complete line of commercial EV charging stations & services for EV charging everywhere.
Why work with Schneider Electric
Your Single Source for EV Charging Infrastructure Projects
Solutions that maximize convenience for EV drivers and and station owners. EVlink offers a complete line of electric vehicle charging stations and services that can fit into any environment and application. Whether you are looking for a low-cost charging station to get you started, or a full turnkey solution, EVlink has a solution for you. Other Schneider Electric products like Square-D breakers make it even easier to install and implement EV charging at your facility, giving you a single point of contact for all your infrastructure needs.
Service for Any Manufacturer’s EV Charging Stations
Giving you peace of mind so you can focus on the other critical matters of your facility. Schneider Electric offers maintenance and repair services including ongoing preventative maintenance, extended warranty, and critical turnaround services. Through these services, you can ensure continued availability and optimized performance of your EV charging stations.
Why charge with Schneider Electric?
Up to 10* times faster
Depending on your electric vehicle and your EVlink charging power, you can charge up to 10 times faster than a domestic socket outlet.
Simply plug in and charge
When the light on the front of your EVlink starts blinking, you know your charge has started
Optimum user protection
Powered by a dedicated branch circuit in your electrical switchboard that has been checked by a qualified electrician, EVlink can operate with enhanced reliability and without disrupting the rest of your electrical system. Unlike domestic socket outlets, EVlink is designed to deliver a high charging current for long periods of use on a daily basis.
EVlink is rated for outdoor use so can be used in garages, carports, and outside buildings and can be locked accordingly.
How long will it take to charge my vehicle?
- Most EV drivers charge overnight at home, while topping-off during the day at work and commercial locations.
- Network Connected stations put your station on a Locator so drivers can find charging on-the-go.
- Level 3 charging, also known as DC Quick and Fast Charging, can charge an all-electric vehicle in less than 20 minutes.
- Electric vehicle charging stations can be integrated into existing sustainability efforts.
- Electric Vehicles help improve local air pollution and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Navigant Research forecasts global market sales for EVs will be 2.5 million units for PEVs, and nearly 3.9 million units for HEVs in 2023.