You need the ability to deploy and scale quickly, with seamless integration throughout your software stack. This requires reliable, easily accessible information from your power and cooling solutions in addition to asset management and cost-effective, reliable infrastructure.
- An integrated physical infrastructure building block for IaaS, SaaS, PaaS - racks, power distribution and protection, physical security, cooling and an integrated management system (DCIM).
- Modular and scalable physical infrastructure supports scale on-demand services.
- DCIM integration with virtualization software enables automation for maximum utilization of assets.
- InfraStruxure IT Room Architecture supports private cloud demands.
- Integrated, stand alone, private cloud physical infrastructure solutions that are the fastest and easiest to plan and deploy.
- Standardized, scalable architecture to allow for easy step-and-repeat growth for multiple clouds.
- Integration with virtualization software that enables automation for maximum utilization of assets.
- Easy to deploy and configure DCIM solutions that integrate into your virtualized environment.
- Comprehensive and easy to configure solution portfolio supporting private cloud, converged IT, and software defined data centers.
- Largest supply of in-stock modular solutions with a global supply chain for the fastest and most reliable delivery.
Benefits (REMOVED 4/15/15 per UAT)
- Robust, flexible rack to quickly and easily install server and network devices, converged infrastructure
- Efficient climate control
- Various capacities and densities available
- Local and remote monitoring
- Physical security
- Early fire detection and automatic fire extinguishing
- Reduced risk: Prevalidated configurations help ensure proper deployment of the current applications on the new infrastructure. Accelerated deployment: Unified and standard architecture reduces transition downtime and management overhead.
- Flexibility: A wide variety of applications and workloads is supported through proven hardware and software combinations. Standardized architecture reduces management and training overhead.Modular infrastructure enables IT to build a right-sized data center and avoid underutilization of resources. Pretested solutions reduce deployment, procurement, and setup times.