Infrastructure reliability is essential to patient safety. Critical equipment failure may cause unplanned service disruptions. Increased exposure to regulatory agencies, litigation, or negative public relations events can all be results of those disruptions.
Schneider Electric’s Risk Assessment was created to identify risks to your facility. This comprehensive HealthBuildings report includes equipment and systems within the electrical systems, data center infrastructure, mechanical systems, and security technology.
At Schneider Electric, we believe creating the safest hospital is as much about having full visibility into your building’s overall state as it is about actual resources to fix deficiencies.
- Our risk assessment identifies issues before they affect the hospital, prioritizing capital and operational expenses.
- Provides a detailed, documented roadmap of the risks associated with your facility’s critical infrastructure.
- Rates your building's risks based on multiple impact levels: effect on patients and probability of occurrence.
- Provides suggestions to mitigate issues and estimated costs.
- You determine next steps based on your criteria and timelines