Smart Grid Solutions
- Featured Products Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS)
ADMS offers distribution management, outage management, distributed energy and demand management, transmission analysis, and SCADA technology to assist utilities in the convergence of Information Technology and Operational Technology.Learn More
- Featured Products HVL/cc Metal-Enclosed Load Interrupter Switchgear
Provides switching, metering, and interrupting capabilities for medium-voltage, electrical power distribution systems.Learn More
- Featured Products MxVision WeatherSentry Online Utility Edition
Weather management tools designed for utility forecasting and outage management.Learn more
- Featured Products SAGE Remote Terminal Units
For reliable and secure remote terminal data, today and tomorrow.Learn More
- Building a Smarter Grid in Boulder, Colorado
When the citizens of Boulder, Colorado voted to explore the benefits of municipalizing their electric grid, city experts turned to Schneider Electric for help building a roadmap to the utility of the future.
Smart Grid Facts
- Demand is growing, while constraints in infrastructure, both generation and T&D, are becoming acute.
- Utilities need proven solutions to optimize renewables, distributed energy resources, and demand response.
- Energy management systems make energy visible, allowing customers to act on their consumption.
- Smart Grid combines IT and OT to efficiently balance demand and supply over increasingly complex networks.
- Real-time grid management and forecasting enables anticipation and optimization of supply and demand.
- Schneider Electric offers innovative solutions to ensure reliability and safety and reduce energy costs.