Fault Passage Indicator for Underground Network
Fault passage indicators for MV underground distribution networks
FeaturesPhase and earth, three phases Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for local indication
- Flair 2xD:ammetric FPI, self powered by measurement sensors, integrated in MV switchgear or in wall-mounted box.
- Flair 279 et 219:ammetric FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
- Flair 3XX:directional FPI, powered by LV supply and/or battery, wall-mounted installation
Communicating Fault Passage Indicator (FPI) for remote monitoring
- Flair 200C:Three-phases ammetric FPI. In addition to the traditional detection functions, Flair 200C integrates functions of measurement and monitoring of the substation and data transmission.
BenefitsReduce outage time and improve operation Profit from the 45 years of experience of a leader in fault passage indicators and telecommunication. With more than 400 000 units in operation, the Merlin Gerin's Easergy range is the guarantee of complete peace of mind.
- MV distribution substation
- Various options to answer any type of MV networks and monitoring applications.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner