MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 40.5 kV
MV circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV
FeaturesRange of circuit-breakers up to 40.5 kV:
- Fixed switchgear, left or right MV connection, side or front operating mechanism.
- 3 mechanically linked separate poles, built into a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure containing low pressure SF6 gas.
- Manual stored energy operating mechanism.
- Nominal current from 400 to 3150 A.
- Short-circuit current from 12.5 to 40 kA.
- SFset: circuit-breaker with self-contained protection chain incorporating a VIP control unit operating without auxiliary supply source
- Electrical operating mechanism.
- Supporting frame equipped with rollers and ground fixing brackets for a fixed installation.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
- Pressure switch.
- 42-pin Harting type LV connector.
BenefitsThe assets of a tried and tested technology A comprehensive, tried and tested range of SF6 technology circuit-breakers. Both compact and reliable, they are able to satisfy the most stringent applications. Benefit from more than 35-year experience and embark with Merlin Gerin on the road leading to your peace of mind.
- Operation and protection of networks from 12 to 40.5 kV in public, industrial or tertiary distribution
- Making or breaking of all types of capacitive or inductive current
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner