MV SF6 Circuit Breakers up to 17.5 kV
MV circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV
FeaturesRange of circuit-breakers up to 17.5 kV:
- Fixed or withdrawable switchgear with front operating mechanism.
- 3 poles integrated in a "sealed pressure system" type insulating enclosure, filled with SF6 and equipped with a pressure switch.
- Stored energy electrical operating mechanism for remote opening and closing of the circuit-breaker.
- Nominal current from 630 to 5000 A.
- Short-circuit current from 25 to 50 kA.
- Supporting frame equipped with rollers and ground fixing brackets for a fixed installation.
- Keylock for locking the circuit-breaker in open position.
- 42-pin Harting type LV connector.
BenefitsThe assets of a tried and tested technology A comprehensive, tried and tested range of SF6 technology circuit-breakers. Both compact and reliable, they are able to satisfy the most stringent applications. Benefit from more than 35-year experience and embark with Merlin Gerin on the road leading to your peace of mind.
- Operation and protection of networks from 7.2 to 17.5 kV in industrial distribution.
- Making or breaking of all types of capacitive or inductive current.
- Anti-seismic qualification suited to nuclear and thermal power production plants and to petrochemistry type industries.
- Specially adapted to the retrofit market.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner