Acti 9 iPB
DIN rail push button switches
Available in single or dual push button versions and with a choice of two contact types (NO and NC); the single push button switch is also available with a LED status indicator.
The Acti 9 iPB and iSSW DIN rail modules are simple to operate and offer extensive features that provide maximum safety and continuity of service. Features include the following:
- Front face class II insulation that providesproviding additional protection for personnel against electric shocks when operating the device
- Available in single switch, single switch with LED indicator
- Single switch version available with or without LED status indicator
- Choice of contact types: normally open (NO), normally closed (NC),) or 1 NO and 1 NC (dual switch version)
- Switch service life: 30,000 operations
- LED indicator service life: 100,000 hours of continuous lighting
- Compliant with standards: IEC 60669-1 and IEC 60947-5-1.
- Peace of mind that comes from using a fully modular system: expansion and modification of an installation is not only possible but is both simple and rapid to perform
- Seamless integration with the complete Acti 9 range of Acti 9 products.
- Used to control and monitor electrical circuits in all types of industrial and commercial buildings.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner