Acti 9 iTL
The Acti 9 iTL wide range of DIN rail impulse relays provide you with a range of exclusive features and expertly combine electrical control with efficient lighting management.
FeaturesDesigned with protection in mind and with a host of exclusive features, the DIN rail impulse relays, which are fully consistent with the entire Acti 9 range, give you total electrical control of circuits in industrial, residential and commercial buildings.
- Class-2 insulation: providing enhanced protection for operators as well as unqualified personnel.
- Rating: 16, 32 A .
- 1 to 4 poles: 1P, 2P, 3P or 4P.
- Easy wiring of multiple control points.
- Wide range of control voltage: 230, 130, 48, 24 V AC; 110, 24, 12 V DC.
- Lifetime - total number of switching operations (AC21): 200,000 for iTL 16 A; 50,000 for iTL 32 A.
- Fully compliant with standards: EN 60-669-1 & EN 60-669-2-2.
- Great choice of built-in or optional auxiliary functions including: state indication, centralised control, latched control, control for illuminated PB, step-by-step control and time delay.
BenefitsWith the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays you get the perfect combination of a fully flexible product with ease of use. Perfectly suited for all industrial, commercial and residential buildings and providing you with the simplicity you expect from a complete modular product.
- Wide range fully compliant with DIN rail standard.
- Total peace of mind with a complete modular system.
- Benefit from easy installation with the simple clip-on system, providing a fully flexible product and multiple auxiliary combinations.
- Total consistency with the entire Acti 9 range.
- Fully compatible with various types of lighting.
ApplicationsDesigned with a wide range of auxiliaries in mind, the Acti 9 iTL DIN rail impulse relays give you complete electrical control of electrical circuits whilst providing simple and efficient lighting management.
- Provides a complete control solution for electrical circuits in all industrial, commercial and residential buildings.
- Lighting management via several easy wiring of multiple control points push buttons.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner