Acti 9 iID
Residual current circuit breakers (RCCB) up to 100 A
Designed with enhanced safety and improved continuity of service in mind, the DIN rail RCCB provide installers with ease of installation as well as robust and reliable connections.
FeaturesAchieve full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs with DIN rail RCCB you can rely on. Providing better continuity of service as well as offering a complete environmentally friendly option, the DIN rail RCCB will also give you additional protection against any direct contact.
- Complete with VISI-SAFE, which helps to ensure the ultimate in safety for both operation and maintenance work.
- Class-2 insulation: ensures continuous safety for both operators and unqualified personnel.
- Complete with VisiTrip: detects faulty outgoers quickly and reduces intervention time.
- Fully immune earth leakage protection: provides better continuity of service, especially with the new SI type (Super immune) which has been designed with polluted environments and networks in mind.
- The optional electrical auxiliaries and mounting accessories are consistent with those offered on Acti 9 iC60 miniature circuit breakers (MCBs).
- Nominal current: 1 to 100 A.
- SI (Super immune), AC, A.
- 30 mA sensitivity: provides additional protection against direct contact (in accordance with IEC 60364).
- 100 mA, 300 mA, 500 mA sensitivities: provide additional protection against fire and indirect contact (in accordance with IEC 60364).
- Selective version: ensures correct discrimination between different residual current circuit breakers as well as the tripping of the device closest to the fault.
- Full coordination with Acti 9 and Multi 9 MCBs.
- Fully compliant with standard IEC EN 61008-1.
- Fully certified by national official authorities.
- Ideally suited to isolation in full accordance with industrial standard IEC/EN 60947-2.
- Operating voltage: up to 400 V AC.
- Insulation voltage: 500 V.
- Optional auxiliaries available: indication of state and tripping, shunt tripping, under voltage tripping, over voltage tripping.
BenefitsComplete with VisiTrip and Visi-SAFE, the DIN rail RCCB provide greater continuity of service as well as enhanced safety to both industrial and commercial buildings.
- Greater continuity of service with VisiTrip.
- Greater electrical immunity with SI type (Super immune).
- Easy-to-understand part numbers make choosing options simple and straightforward.
- Easy to install with quick, ergonomic and safe IP20B terminal shutters.
- Fully robust connections which provide twice the standard tightening torque.
- Environmentally friendly: made from 100% recyclable and recoverable materials.
ApplicationsEnsure the industrial or commercial building you are working on is fully protected with expertly designed DIN rail RCCB. Fully compliant with all industrial standards and certified by the national official authorities, the DIN rail RCCB will provide protection against everything from electrocution to earth leakage.
- Designed with industrial and commercial buildings in mind.
- Prevent electrocution (in full accordance with installation standard IEC 60364 and national standards).
- Reduce fire hazards by cutting down current leakage into building electrical installations.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner