(Legacy) Configuration Software for Altivar, Altistart, & TeSys
PowerSuite for PC Software Workshop designed for setting up Altivar drives, Altistart starters and TeSys® model U controller-starters
FeaturesIn disconnected mode:
- Preparation and memorisation of configuration files: save to hard disk, CD-ROM, floppy disk, etc
- Printing configurations
- Exporting to desktop applications
In connected mode:
- Configuration, adjustment, control and monitoring of the drive or starter
- Transfer and comparison of configuration files between PowerSuite and the drive or starter
- Possibility of connecting to an Ethernet network
- Software available in 5 languages: German, English, Spanish, French and Italian
Simple and user-friendly, the PowerSuite Software Workshop makes it easy to configure Telemecanique variable speed drives and starters.
With a single software programme, you can configure all Altistart and TeSys® model U starters and all Altivar drives.
Open, with its Ethernet connection, you benefit from remote accurate data in real time while running your machines.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner