Harmony XAP, XB2 SL
Metal enclosures, for Harmony XB4
IP 65 empty metal enclosures for Ø 22 mm control and signaling units
FeaturesFunctions: on, off, on-off, emergency stop.
XAP M molded, drilled and undrilled enclosures
- Zinc alloy, blue enclosure and lid
- Drilling: 1 to 8 holes
- Aluminium alloy, gray enclosure clearly and gray lid anthracite or yellow,
- Drilling : 1 to 7 holes.
XAP E drilled, flush-mounting enclosures
- Faceplate in unpainted brushed aluminium
- Drilling: 1 to 5 holes
- Compliance with IEC, UL, CSA standards
- IP 65 dust and damp proofing
- Same characteristics as components in the Harmony range
BenefitsAt the heart of the action
This range of industrial IP 67 enclosures combines simple installation, configuration flexibility, and robust construction. When combined with the metal buttons and LEDs of the Harmony range, it is perfectly suited for many typical operator dialog functions.
- Industry: machine manufacturers (automotive, textiles, timber)
- Service sector and infrastructure: energy distribution, public works, building, airports
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner