Superboard series, flush and surface mount distribution boards
FeaturesThe Superboard series are a complete range of flush and surface mounted switch boards. Designed with many innovative assembly and installation features that will save busy electrical contractors time and effort.
Benefits• Robust, durable construction.
• Unique double doors open 180 with minimum projection.
• Flush boards have unique flanges which support the wall board between studs, eliminating the need for dwangs.
• Ample wiring room on all sides.
• Removable DIN rails can be workshop assembled and fitted into boards at final stage.
• Supplied complete with insulated busbars, neutral and earth bars, spare way fillers, circuit labels, earth bonding wire and tag, N & E links.
• Flush board can be fitted to 75mm, (3") walls.
• Available in 1 to 4 rows, 15 – 60 ways Surface.
• Available in 1 to 4 rows, 10 – 60 ways Flush.
ApplicationsResidential and Commercial
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner