The Schneider Electric solution for active harmonic filtering in industrial installations.
AccuSine PCS+ is a flexible, high performance, cost-effective solution for stabilizing electrical networks by providing harmonic mitigation, power factor correction and load balancing.
- A complete solution for harmonic filtering that meets every harmonic standard around the world.
- Can be operated as a displacement power factor correction and load balancing device independent of or in conjunction with harmonic mitigation.
Standard RMS output current ratings
- 60 A, 120 A, 200 A, 300 A - 380 V AC to 480 V AC
- 47 A, 94 A, 157 A, 235 A - 480-600 V AC
- 40 A, 80 A, 133 A , 200 A - 600-690 V AC
- 380-480 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 480-600 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 600-690 V AC; +10%/-15%
- 50/60 Hz, ±3 Hz auto sensing
- 3-phase, with or without neutral
- 2nd to 51st, discrete; fully selectable per harmonic order (amplitude and on/off)
- Closed Loop: < 3 % THD(i); max 20:1 THD(i) reduction with load harmonic current above 50 % of AccuSine PCS+ rating
- Open Loop: < 5 % TDD
- Requires 3 % or higher inductive impedance per nonlinear load
- Optimized unity PF, Leading (capacitive) or lagging (inductive) power factor (Cos φ) to target
- Negative sequence current injected to balance fundamental current on the mains due to load imbalance (inherently corrects displacement PF (Cos φ))
- 25 μs
- 2 cycles
- 1/4 cycle
- 60 A, 120 A & 200 A: IP00, IP20, UL Type Open, & UL Type 1 configurations -0 °C to 45 °C
- All others 0 °C to 40 °C
- Derate 2 % per degree °C to 50 °C
- to 95 %, noncondensing
- 1000 m (derate 1 %/100 m above), max 4800 m
- cULus (UL508 , CSA 22.2 No. 14)
- CE Certified, ABS, Lloyds, other local standards
- 144 mm QVGA TFT 64k-color touchscreen
BenefitsFlexible and scalable:
- All types of harmonic producing loads
- Single load, bus or global site filtering
- Compatible with future load changes
- Easy sizing and independent of system impedance
- Simple selection online tool
- Simple installation and ease of expansion
- Flexible parallel operation modes for multi-unit installations
- Current transformers can be installed on the incoming mains (source sense) or on the feeders to the loads (load sense) for maximum installation flexibility
- Peace of mind:
- Achieves compliance with any harmonic standard anywhere around the world when sized correctly
- Compatible with UPS sources: relieves UPS of reactive and harmonic current demands to ensure proper operation of UPS
- Ensures energy efficiency by optimising transformer and cable capacities; reduces utility power factor penalties; and saves the cost of generation and transmission of reactive and harmonic current (non active currents)
- Maximises up time when used for harmonic and/or power factor correction.
- Anywhere nonlinear loads are present: water/wastewater facilities, HVAC systems, oil & gas platforms, petrochemical plants, port cranes, mining, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, automotive plants, all-electric ships, wind mill and solar farms, steel mills, plastic extrusion plants, and more.
- Stop voltage sags and flicker due to load current fluctuations (VAR compensation): Ball mills, shredders, arc welders, arc furnaces, hard to start AC motors, and more.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner