Ø 22 mm metal pushbuttons, switches, pilot lights
The modular Harmony XB4 range of 22 mm metal control and signaling units combines simplicity of installation, flexibility, and robustness to meet the majority of industrial applications.
A complete range to provide the relevant functions for your panels and machines
Pushbutton switches, Selector/key switches, Emergency stop buttons, Multiple-headed pushbuttons, Pilot lights, Illuminated pushbuttons and selector switches Various accessories including flush mounting kits, protective covers, and legend plates
- Conformity with IEC, UL, CSA, CCC EAC, and JIS standards, as well as CE marking and marine approvals
- Up to IP66, 67, 69, 69K, and type 4X protection ratings
- Operating temperature from -40°C –to 70°C
- Shock protection level up to IK06
- High vibration resistance with shake-proof terminal screws
- Large set of accessories to customize your panels
- Various types of connection are available: screw clamp, connector, Faston connector, spring terminal, or printed circuit board
- A wide choice of contact blocks for general purpose or specific applications (low current, standard, or high power switching)
How to Videos
How to Assemble USB & RJ45 Ports
How to Assemble a Potentiometer with a Metal Base
- High performance even in the most demanding environments
- Flexibility and adaptability through modular design
- Simplicity and speed of installation
- Wide offer providing a solution for all of your applications
- Attractive design, reinforced with the flush mounting kit
General purpose offer covering all segments and applications Industry
- Machines and control panels in packaging, material handling, material working, pumping, etc.
- Ideal in extreme environments: food and beverage, automotive, and outdoor use such as mining, water treatment, etc.
Building and infrastructure
- Energy distribution panels, public works, restaurants, commercial buildings, airports, etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner