Ultrasonic sensors - ex Osisonic
Ultrasonic sensors to detect any object without adjusting: metal, plastic, powder, liquid, paste, glass, transparent, granulated, absorbent, any colour ...
- 3 flat formats, from the mini (0.7 x 2 x 3 cm) to the combined, multi-fixing (Ø 18 or 24 mm centres)
- 4 standardised cylindrical formats: Ø 12, Ø 18 and Ø 30 mm
- Application specific Ø 30 mm analogue output and Ø 30 mm stainless steel case versions
- for fixing, specifically for each format
- for programming sensors featuring remote adjustment
- for connection, using connectors
- Products suitable for use in difficult environments: sealed sensors insensitive to dust, insensitive to background noise, temperature compensated, resistive to chemical agents.
- Sensing distances from 6 mm to 8 m.
- Digital PNP or NPN (selectable) outputs, NO or NC function, analogue output 4…20 mA or 0…10 V
- Supply voltage 12/24 V, connection using connectors
The technology which echoes your requirement
Extra large, the new Osisonic range enables you to find the right product for demanding applications thanks to:
- an extremely wide range of formats, from the most compact on the market to the Ø 30 mm with an 8 m sensing distance
- the intelligence and simplicity of setting-up sensors with teach mode
- stainless steel case and analogue versions.
- Principal sectors: packaging, automobile, paper industry, machine tool, assembly, food and beverage processing, etc
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner