Specially recommended for installations in which:
- The ambient temperature is lower than the desired temperature inside the enclosure.
- A high protection rating is required: IP 54 or IP 55.
- The surrounding environment is relatively clean, allowing air to enter the enclosure.
Large range of solutions
- 42 possible combinations.
- Colours: RAL 7035 as standard, with the option of changing to RAL 7032 (with replacement grille <em>NSYCAG***LPC.
- 38 to 850 m3/h.
- According to 5 input voltages:
- AC: 400/440 V, 230 V, 115 V (50/60 Hz),
- DC: 48 V and 24 V.
- Broad range of accessories (filters, IP 55 & EMC covers, anti-vandalism kit).
- Certifications: CUL.
High performance at low cost!
- Economic solution
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy installation
- High protection rating: IP54 and/or IP55
In industrial atmospheres with high degrees of pollution you have to:
- Install ventilation systems with integrated filters.
- Specific filters for each working environment.
- Perform regular maintenance.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner