The modular and functional low voltage switchboard design software
- Rapsody lets you:
- design low voltage switchboards in complete compliance with standard IEC 60439 in record time.
- supply the documents required to prepare the quotation and produce the switchboard and the single-line diagram, as well as the product order form, the configuration file for Masterpact type devices and, of course, the front view drawings.
- Designed to be used both by electrical design professionals and by the occasional user, this software guides the user simply and with complete freedom in his design approach.
- It enables him to choose the Schneider Electric devices from an electronic catalogue equipped with a powerful search engine, but also to integrate devices taken from an external component catalogue that the user will be able to compile himself during studies. If the user calculated beforehand his network using the software “My Ecodial L”, he can easily import the list of devices thus determined and avoid consequently entering them again.
- The composition of the diagram is facilitated by a graphic interface which makes it possible to lay out the devices chosen as well as to modify, add or move them. The connection systems are automatically selected such as comb busbars, distribution blocks, and terminals.
- Enclosure design becomes mere child’s play. The devices selected beforehand and the free space reserved allow the system to propose possible enclosure sizes. The user merely has to choose from the choices available.
- Finally the results obtained are accessible in various formats. The diagram and the order form can be directly printed. It is also possible to obtain these results on a structured and dynamic Excel spreadsheet file. This file can be completed and modified as required, for example by adding a sale of services, modifying the margin rate and discount rate, etc. The various fields can be updated just by clicking.
The essential tool for electrical installation professionals!
- Easy and fast design
- Very quick modifications
- Complies with standard IEC 60439
- Print or export quotation, order form, switchboard front view drawing
Intended for Panelbuilders and Contractors of LV electrical distribution switchboards
- Rapsody lets you:
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner