Sepam series 10
Protection Relays for Basic Applications
Overcurrent and earth fault relay for basic protection of feeders and distribution transformers
FeaturesThe Sepam series 10 range includes 3 models:
- series 10 N provides protection against earth fault.
- series 10 B provides protection against overloads, phase-to-phase faults and earth fault.
- series 10 A performs the same functions as the Sepam series 10 B, with digital inputs and additional relay outputs, one communication port and additional protection and monitoring functions
Sepam series 10 replaces RH110, VIP 50 and Sepam 100RT due to end of commercialisation (November 2009 )
Period : 2 years
BenefitsThe perfect balance!
- Simplicity: an assurance of easy installation, simple parameter setup
- Reliability: a reliable, high-quality response to expectations for protection of medium voltage networks
- Productivity: the essential of the protection functions," just what is needed", it offers the best quality/price/performance ratio on the market.
- Protection of secondary power distribution networks (MV/MV, MV/LV substations)
- Protection of buildings with MV power supply (office buildings, shopping centres, industry, warehouses)
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner