To define electrical distribution principles, present them to your customer
To define the electrical distribution principles and present them to your customer
FeaturesID-Spec allows you:
- to discuss with your customer his needs and define building's key relevant orientations i.e. single line diagram and equipment,
- to generate automatically complete formalized files for your customer which advocate and explain these choices.
To take advantage of ID-Spec benefits, please download (by using the links in the Discovery and Downloads parts on the left of this page):
- the presentation file
- an example of preliminary design file developped by ID-Spec
- ID-Spec international version: This software free of charges, includes all the functionnality of ID-Spec. It is in English language and proposes equipment in the Schneider international range.
Please contact your Schneider Electric representative to know if this version is suitable for your country or if a version adapted to your country is available.
BenefitsThe essential installation pre-design software
. To be closer to your customer
. To draft the call for tender specification faster
- Dedicated to Designer of electrical installation in industrial and tertiary buildings
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner