Since the beginning of the 1980s the 56 Series™ has earned a reputation for top performance in resistance to the harsh treatment of industrial environments. Designed and developed in conjunction with practising electrical contractors.Features include:
• Easier switch and socket operation
• Modern contoured profile
• 56 Series™ heritage look and fully backwards compatible• Reduction of potential dirt build-up areas
• Improved strength and reliability
This new release takes the range to a new level, but the fundamental benefits that make 56 Series™ what it is today remain:
• Proven IP66 Protection: Laboratory tested and field proven
• Superior impact strength: Hi-impact polycarbonate materials used in 56 Series™ are proven and tested to operate in extreme temperatures from -40° to +55˚C
• High level of switch performance: Rated up with the best in the business with most switches being motor rated with AC23A and AC3 to IEC60947-3
• Specially formulated chemical resistance: In the conditions this range is required to operate, one plastic will not do for all.
Resistant orange and white have been developed for environments where harsh chemicals are used.
• Solvent bonding capability: 56 Series™ PVC enclosures are able to be solvent bonded to standard PVC conduit fittings using recommended sealants.
• Greater UV resistance: 56 Series™ materials are engineered and proven to provide a higher degree of protection than comparable products
• Full range of matching gear: The most comprehensive range available catering for the complete solution, allowing the job to be done properly
• Modules making assembly simple: From a single switch or socket, up to a full 16 gang station, the 100x100mm module design allows customer builds and modification tosuit a massive range of requirements
• Quick, easy, and safe wiring: Designed and engineered with the installer in mind, the 56 Series™ offers many simple and innovative features to assist Some products with electronic components do not reach these extremes, these will be listed with the accompanying installation guidelines