Ultra Rapid Circuit breakers 5000 and 6000A
Ultra Rapid Circuit-Breakers 5000 and 6000A
- Rated current:5000 and 6000A
- 2 Icu performances:150kA at 440V – 100kA at 690V
- Rated operational voltage:690V
- 1 frame 5000/6000A
- 3 pole and drawout version
- 1 « UR control module »
- 1« UR power module »
- 1 thruster mechanism:Thomson effect Coil
- Micrologic control units A,P,H
- Auxiliaries and accessories identical to standard Masterpact range
- Compliance with IEC 60947-2 internationnal Standards
- Compliance with the specifications of Marine classification companies : Lloyd’s Register , Bureau Veritas
BenefitsWherever high short-circuit current is involved Masterpact UR takes control As installed power increases, electrical distribution has to shift from LV design to a MV design.
Built from the highly reliable standard air circuit-breaker, Masterpact UR has been developed to allow much higher installed power with LV design.
- Cost effective solution
- No MV needed, easier maintenance
- Simpler solution, reduced time to market.
- Busbars coupling onboard merchant vessels, off-shore platform
- Loop networks in industry, cement plant - petrochemical industry
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner