Single phase and 3-phase power supplies 230 V to 400 V - 12 W to 1440 W
Unregulated filtered rectified power supplies from 0.5 to 60 A
FeaturesPower supplies for 230/400 V single-phase networks
- Output voltage: 24V/12-480 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 15 V
- Fixing on 35 mm rail (up to 4 A)
- Output protection by integrated fuse (depending on model)
- LED display of primary and secondary voltage presence
Power supplies for 400 V 3-phase networks
- Output voltage: 24 V / 240-1440 W
- Primary voltage adaptation +/- 20 V
- Use of rated power up to +55°C without derating
- LED display of primary voltage presence
Bring energy to your automated systems!
The new generation of filtered rectified power supplies is used for supply of circuits not requiring output voltage regulation.
Their simple and proven technology enables them to offer greatly extended working life.
With this new offer, Phaseo proposes simplicity and ruggedness to serve your applications.
- Industry and building: simple machines, conveying, process, automobile sector, etc.
- Solenoid valves, contactors, etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner