(Legacy) a SoCollaborative software for Ethernet network diagnosis
Industrial Ethernet Diagnostic Software
- Automatic discovery of networks and connected devices and ConneXium redundant ring topologies
- Extensible device-type library to identify third party devices
- Support of SNMP and Modbus/TCP for thorough discovery
- Color coded networks and devices to show real-time status
- Customizable alarm thresholds
- URL links and/or local actions on specific devices to speed up troubleshooting
- Custom popup menus launch troubleshooting web pages or programming applications
- Network Assistant: a context-sensitive help file containing topics describing every network alarm in the ConneXview Alarm Panel.
- Device Type Editor: customize or add device profiles and set alarm thresholds.
Visualize your industrial Ethernet network
ConneXview is a powerful and easy to use diagnostic software tool that makes it simple to discover, map, monitor, and troubleshoot your industrial Ethernet networks.
- Industrial automation
- Electrical distribution
- Building automation
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner