RFID and inductive identification system
Ex Ositrack, OsiSense XG brings simplicity to 13.56 MHz RFID systems
Smart antennas with integrated controller
- 2 formats: one is the most compact industrial RFID station on the market (40 x 40 x 15 mm)
- Simple installation provided by a full range of fixing and connection accessories
- Self-adapting to the environment, even on a metal support
- Extended detection zone mainly for conveying applications, thanks to the field expander accessories.
- Automatic detection of the protocol and speed of the network used
- No software or specific programming required
- Simplified setting of the network address using configuration badge
13.56MHz electronic tags
- Complete range of high performance industrial tags
- Fully open to all ISO 15693 and 14443 standard tags available on the market
Portable RFID terminal
- Direct reading/writing of electronic tags for setting-up and maintenance
- Transfer of information to PC
Network connection boxes
- For connecting smart antennas on industiral networks (Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, Profibus DP) .
With OsiSense XG, discover the RFID system.
- The most open for a free choice of electronic tags and networks.
- Easy to install, connect and configure.
Within the conveying, material handling, logistic, building sectors…
For various functions: flexible production workshops, traceability, access control, etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner