Rotary encoders - ex Osicoder
ex Osicoder Optical rotary encoders for all counting, position and speed information requirements
- Calculation of position and/or speed by counting pulses per revolution,
- Parameterable version (resolution 256 to 80 000 points).
- Reading position within a revolution
- Reading position within a revolution and indication of the number of revolutions
- Reading position and speed with CANopen or PROFIBUS-DP communication interface
- Reliability provided by in-line (3 heads) differential optical reading, high tolerance to: the accumulation of dirt, temperature and ageing.
- 3 housing diameters: 40, 58 and 90 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or through shafts using reduction collars
- All resolutions: from 100 to 80 000 points
- Housing diameter: 58 mm
- 2 shaft types: modular solid or hollow shafts using reduction collars
- Resolution: 8192 points /4096 turns
- Integration in the SyCon software environment.
A range of innovative rotary encoders opened to field BUS and greatly simplify resolution parameter-setting.
- Packaging, cutting machines, robots, cranes, materials handling, automatic dispensers, printing shops, continuous processes, conveyor systems, etc.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner