Preventa XPS MF
Simultaneous monitoring of several safety functions.
Safety PLCs XPS MF, programmable using software XPSMFWIN running on Windows.
- Category 4 conforming to EN 954-1 and SIL3 conforming to IEC 61508.
- 2 types of safety PLC: Compact with integrated I/Os, Modular, in rack comprising 6 slots for various separate I/O modules
- 14 certified safety functions, available in the XPSMFWIN software library, in order to meet specific application requirements.
- Possible to create a safety function suited to the application
- Communication with decentralised I/Os via Safe Ethernet
- Communication with standard PLCs or HMI via Modbus TCP/IP, Modbus serial line or Profibus DP
- For compact safety PLCs XPS MF30/31/35/40
- For modular safety PLCs XPS MF60
More capacity for even more peace of mind
Simplification of the creation of complex safety functions and excellent flexibility regarding the choice of functions using the programming software. More precise diagnostics and improved communication performance with decentralised I/Os via Safe Ethernet.
- Complex machines or automation lines requiring protection both for the operator and the machine.
- Automobile sector, woodworking, cement works, packaging, conveying, lifting equipment, lifts, semi-conductors, motion control
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner