IP20 optimum modular I/O system, for simple machines (up to 248 I/Os)
Designed for simple and compact machines, the Advantys OTB solution is an optimised and economical IP20 distributed I/O system.
- 3 communication base modules: CANopen, Modbus and Ethernet, each with 20I/O directly integrated
- a wide range of I/O expansions that are comun to
- ideal compactness: 20 I/O within a width of 55mm, including bus connection
- removable terminal block connections method
- direct mounting on DIN rail
Open and modular, this solution enables the creation of separate groups of industrial I/Os, each positioned as a near to the machine as possible, that are managed by a master controller (PLC, PC or variable speed drive) via a fieldbus or communication network. Simple to select and install, Advantys OTB reduce your cabling costs...
ApplicationsDesigned for simple and compact machines, the Advantys OTB solution integrates perfectly in Twido and Modicon TSX Micro automation platforms.
Can we help you?Our support centre contains FAQs, CAD files, catalogues, brochures, substitution information and more. If you can't find what you need, just have a chat with us. Find an answer
Where to buyA simple tool to easily locate your nearest electrical distributor store. Find your local distributor
Approved partnersBrowse our network of approved partners ranging from panel builders to system integrators or home automation specialists to power integrators. Find an approved partner