Ask a Question

How can i get a 56 series key for my key switch?

You can obtain a new key for your key switch in 2 ways. Firstly you can get it as a special through our quotes team or it can be purchased through a Master Lock Smith. 
When this key is requested from either option above it is important to supply the key number which can be found on the barrel of the switch which can be found on removal of the cover. or on the existing key.

It should be a 5 Digit number. it will always start with 60, i.e. 60 103 is the standard common key. The last thing to remember is it is a Low and Fletcher barrel type, this must be mentioned upon purchase of key for a correct match.

Was this helpful?
What can we do to improve the information ?