Students and recent graduates
Begin an amazing career with a bright future. At Schneider Electric, we give you a solid start to your career. How? By placing you in a high-performance environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being.
Interested in learning about or applying for our graduate, apprenticeship, internship and international placements?
- The graduate experience Melanie Schleeweis-Connor, EcoBuilding Strategic Marketing, USA
So you think a strategic marketer can’t beat your core strength?
- The graduate experience Osrick Hendricks, Product Application Engineer, South Africa
So you think an applications engineer can't be a game-changer on the pitch?
- The graduate experience Julie Glad, Master Tech — Production Support, France
So you think a master welder can't spark her own adventures?
- What our experienced hires say Natalia Deyanova, Customer Satisfaction & Quality VP, Russia
So you think a customer satisfaction VP can’t satisfy her need for speed?
- What our experienced hires say Fadi Halawi, Project Manager, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
So you think a hard-lined project manager can't bend these strings?
- What our experienced hires say Joao Aristides Bottura Filho, Director of Wiring Devices Cluster, Brazil
So you think a wiring expert can't handle vintage steel?
- What our experienced hires say Andrew Xu, Software Business Director, China
So you think a software salesman can’t land a hard-hitting cross?
- Transform the future of energy
"We are in an exceptional position to keep exploring the new frontiers of energy management technologies; seize new business opportunities offered by energy efficiency, smart grid, and smart cities; and offer the most advanced technologies of efficiency for the sustainability of our planet." — Jean-Pascal Tricoire, Chairman and CEO, Schneider ElectricMeet our Executive Committee
- Tranparent corporate governance
Schneider Electric abides by internationally recognized guidelines and best practices in corporate governance.Learn more